Pablo Neruda Quotes I Love You

Pablo Neruda Quotes I Love You. I love you in this way because i do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no i or you, so intimate that your hand. The moon glows like phosphorous on the vagrant waters.

Pablo Neruda Quote “I love you only because it’s you the
Pablo Neruda Quote “I love you only because it’s you the from quotefancy.com

Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels that cross the sea towards no arrival. Where i does not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as i fall asleep. There are lovelier than you, lovelier.

Where I Does Not Exist, Nor You, So Close That Your Hand On My Chest Is My Hand, So Close That Your Eyes Close As I Fall Asleep.†â€" Pablo Neruda I Love You Without Knowing How, Or When, Or From Where.


Nothing mattered or had a name: “i love you. quote of pablo neruda. I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

Sometimes I Get Up At Dawn, And Even My Soul Is Wet.


Neruda was an outspoken supporter of salvador allende, pinochet’s predecessor. There are lovelier than you, lovelier. There are taller than you, taller.

I Love You Simply, Without Problems Or Pride:


I love you only because it's you the one i love; Before i loved you, love, nothing was my own, i wavered through the streets, among objects, nothing mattered or had a name, the world was made of air, which waited. Here i love you and the horizon hides you in vain.

“I Love You As Certain Dark Things Are To Be Loved, In Secret, Between The Shadow And The Soul.†.


Pablo’s writings help us to sail through our lives quite smoothly. Here are 30 of the best quotes by the esteemed chilean poet. My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose.

The Piers Sadden When The Afternoon Moors There.


“i love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.†. The world was made of air, which waited. There are purer than you, purer.

Copyright ©

close