My Private Life Quotes

My Private Life Quotes. I want to be your arms, i want to feel your touch, i want your lips on mine, i need you very much. The more of your private life you put into the public domain, the smaller your private life becomes.

A private life is a happy life Popular inspirational
A private life is a happy life Popular inspirational from emilysquotes.com

The more of your private life you put into the public domain, the smaller your private life becomes. If you don’t, life controls you. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you.

The Personal Life Deeply Lived Always Expands Into Truths Beyond Itself.


“it's important to surround yourself with people who are making moving moves and constantly improving themselves. My thinking is my privacy. You don’t need entertainment tonight following you around â€" you’re your own paparazzi and you only have yourself to blame.

Devoting Herself To Her Work, She Is Exceptional In Every Way, Save One.


I may be president of the united states, but my private life is nobody's damned business. It's important to surround yourself with people who are making moving moves and constantly improving themselves. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you.

My Favourite Is My Privacy.


The more of your private life you put into the public domain, the smaller your private life becomes. I've always been a private person and i've always valued my private life. I can't let the baggage of my private life get into work.

But I Know That I Am A Role Model For Zillions Of People, So No Matter How Deep You Are Hurting, You Need To Come Out Strong.


You get what you give. A secret she desperately wants to keep from the world. I've had my ups and downs in my private life.

If There Are Three Words That Need To Be Used More In American Journalism, Commentary, Politics, Personal Life.


The god who created, names and numbers the stars in the heavens also numbers the hairs of my head. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. You’re promoting your own gossip.

Copyright ©

close