Not Perfect Life Quotes

Not Perfect Life Quotes. Also, not being perfect motivates people to achieve. “imperfection is in some sort essential to all that we know in life.†.

My Life Is Not Perfect ø Eminently Quotable Quotes
My Life Is Not Perfect ø Eminently Quotable Quotes from www.eminentlyquotable.com

The truth is that the perfect mom/perfect child concept is a myth. The world we live on is far from perfect. But, it also isn't perfectly bad, either.

In This Mortal Life It Will Always Be That Way.


When a mime is not perfect, you see nothing. I know i’m not perfect, but i’m so close it scares me. But, it also isn't perfectly bad, either.

The Only Thing That I Can Do With My Regrets Is Understand Them.


A life of anybody is not perfect; “i (may) not be perfect†quotes. “the most beautiful things are not perfect, they are special.†.

The People Around Us Are Not Perfect.


We say this life isn't perfect. Some things go up while others plunge down.†. I can drive myself nuts trying to make it perfect, or i.

Of Course It’s Not!†― Sophie Kinsella, My Not So Perfect Life


My personality isn’t for everyone. The truth is that the perfect mom/perfect child concept is a myth. “no one’s life has to be perfect.

Go To Table Of Contents.


Sometimes you have to stop being scared and just go for it. The first step to life is to try. And the longer we live, the more we see it to be true.

Copyright ©

close