Aretha Franklin Song Quotes

Aretha Franklin Song Quotes. In 1967 respect was climbing the charts fast & i had just graduated university of kansas and got my first job in nearby saint joseph, missouri. Until then, here are 23 aretha franklin quotes to help you gain confidence and become one hell of a woman.

13 of Aretha Franklin's most inspirational quotes on music
13 of Aretha Franklin's most inspirational quotes on music from www.businessinsider.co.za

Judy garland is a singer with a capital s. But if it's alien to me, i couldn't lend anything to it. Because that’s what soul is all about.

You Cannot Define A Person On Just One Thing.


Her words on respect and human rights are our quote of the week in honor of the two year anniversary of her death in 2018. Aretha franklin was considered one of the most prolific soul singers of the 20th and 21st centuries before her death on thursday. Because that’s what soul is all about.

I Didn’t Think My Songs Would Become Anthems For Women.


Rolling stone ranked it one of the five greatest songs in rock history. “besides, she likes judy garland and knows that if she sings a judy garland song, she’s gonna sing it better than judy ever could. Etta james, mariah carey, elton john & more.

That Gives Aretha Great Satisfaction.†.


But if it’s alien to me, i couldn’t lend anything to it. But if it's alien to me, i couldn't lend anything to it. Because that’s what soul is all about.â€

It’s Always Going To Be There, In Different Flavors And Degrees.


In 1967 respect was climbing the charts fast & i had just graduated university of kansas and got my first job in nearby saint joseph, missouri. Women probably immediately feel compassion and relate to the lyrics. Judy garland is a singer with a capital s.

“If A Song's About Something I've Experienced Or That Could've Happened To Me It's Good.


But if it's alien to me, i couldn't lend anything to it. But later in the song she said whip it to me which just about caused me to bust a gut! Being the queen is not all about singing, and being a diva is not all about singing.

Copyright ©

close