Freddie Mercury Quotes About Being Yourself

Freddie Mercury Quotes About Being Yourself. And, we have no such thing as a budget anymore. In addition to his legacy as a singer, songwriter and producer, freddie mercury has had a lasting impact as an inspirational.

Freddie Mercury Quote “You can be anything you want to be
Freddie Mercury Quote “You can be anything you want to be from quotefancy.com

He was also a legendary figure in pop culture who always had a way with words. I will be a legend. We’re a bit flashy, but the music’s not one big noise.

I’m Just A Musical Prostitute, My Dear.


Even if it’s just an hour of their lives, if i can make them feel lucky or make them feel good, or bring a smile to a sour face, that to me is worthwhile. I love the fact that i can make people happy, in any form. Freddie was unique, one of the biggest personalities in pop music.

I've Got Scars All Over.


Robert plant is one of the most original vocalists of our time. Why freddie mercy was important. I fall in love far too quickly and end up getting hurt all the time.

He Was Not Only A Singer But Also A Fantastic Performer, A Man Of Theatre And Someone Who Constantly Transformed Himself.


A kind of magic i have visions of actually having a film made of my life story, one day, which i would have a key part in. In addition to his legacy as a singer, songwriter and producer, freddie mercury has had a lasting impact as an inspirational. 11 “money can not buy happiness, but it can damn well give it.†.

“Money Can Not Buy Happiness, But It Can Damn Well Give It!†.


I think may go mad in several years.†this depicts the feeling of stress. 13 “i like to be surrounded by splendid things.†. Led zeppelin is the greatest.

A Kind Of Magic No, Myself As An Artist â€" I'm Just A Musical Prostitute, Dear. â€" Munich Interview, 1984 Mercury Isn't My Real Name, Dear.


That's why i love the name. Freddie mercury best quote about emotion. This thing called love, it cries like a baby in a cradle all night.

Copyright ©

close