Street Thug Life Quotes

Street Thug Life Quotes. I can control my destiny, but not my fate. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed.

Thug Life Quotes And Sayings. QuotesGram
Thug Life Quotes And Sayings. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

“i don’t have no fear of death. Street art quotes for artists or anybody else to get inspirational thoughts and stimulate creativity or simply to follow emerging urban artist thoughts! I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.

Discover And Share Thug Quotes About Life.


You can also upload and share your favorite thug life wallpapers. Tons of awesome thug life wallpapers to download for free. But in my mind, i believe what i’m doing is right.

“Behind Every Successful Fortune There Is A Crime.†.


If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. People called me a hoodlum and a thug. ‘pimping is an art, whoreson.

Top Gangster Street Life Quotes.


For some reason, we're brainwashed to think if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough. If you want to be. “everybody’s a gangster until a gangster walks in the room.†.

Dennis 'Dago' Coelho, The Tattoo Artist Who Worked On Tupac, Told The Source That When It Came To Choosing His Ink, It Had To Have A Meaning And.


It ran for seven seasons (122 episodes) on nbc from 1993 to 1999, and was succeeded by homicide: See more ideas about quotes, life quotes, thug life quotes. “the point is we all have to deal with the bad days.

Hd Wallpapers And Background Images


Real gangsta quotes about life. Street art quotes unfamous street art quotes from urban artists. I can control my destiny, but not my fate.

Copyright ©

close