Derek Jeter Quotes On Losing

Derek Jeter Quotes On Losing. The 30 best derek jeter quotes on success and winning: I don't care who you are, you're going to get criticized.

Confidence Derek jeter, Baseball quotes, Derek jeter quotes
Confidence Derek jeter, Baseball quotes, Derek jeter quotes from www.pinterest.com

“not everybody’s a baseball fan.†89. “i want to have a family.†91. Carlos correa puzzled by derek jeter winning five gold gloves:

It's Something That Gets Overlooked Until It's Gone.


Carlos correa puzzled by derek jeter winning five gold gloves: The first thing to know about playing baseball in michigan is, michigan's really cold. Derek jeter quotes on winning and courage.

40 Sayings To Strengthen Your Work Ethic.


You can't be sensitive, because you're going to get criticized. The 30 best derek jeter quotes on success and winning: Found on reuters 5 years ago sports.

“I’ve Been Asked To Sign A Forehead.†.


Perhaps surprisingly jeter felt it was important to be a leader as well. ― derek jeter “if you’re going to play at all, you’re out to win. I’m not emotionally stunted.†derek jeter quotes on his goals.

“The Last Thing You Want To Do Is Finish Playing Or Doing Anything And Wish You Would Have Worked Harder.†.


“i think most people want to win at anything. I love it when people doubt me. My hero's, my dreams, and my future lie in yankee stadium and they can't take that from me. simple:

But The Thing That Separates You Is If Losing Bothers You.†Leadership.


In a statement announcing the move, jeter, 47, said the vision for the future of the franchise is different than the one i signed up to lead, when he. Most of all, i've admired ichiro because he's a model of consistency, in my mind, the most underrated characteristic for anyone is consistency. Sportswriters are what make sports great and fun to watch.

Copyright ©

close