Just Keep It Real Quotes

Just Keep It Real Quotes. I just keep thinking, now it finally feels real. / just keep going /.

Pin by Jonathon Miller on Quotes. Keep it real quotes
Pin by Jonathon Miller on Quotes. Keep it real quotes from www.pinterest.com

With me, what you see is what you get. Discover and share just keepin it real quotes. “be unpredictable, be real, be interesting.

I'm Just Keeping It Real, Why Does It Matter Where You Buy Your Shoes?


I just keep thinking, now it finally feels real. With me, what you see is what you get. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.

I Never Wanna Be The One To Do It For Appeal.


“keep on shining, keep on smiling, don’t lose faith, and don’t lose heart. / so i'm sure you'll have / the opportunity to love again. “real change is difficult at the beginning.

“Be Unpredictable, Be Real, Be Interesting.


“push yourself to the edge of your limits. Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime.†. I'm just busy being myself.

Show Up And Do Your Job And Be A Nice Person.†â€" Elisabeth Rohm.


See more ideas about keep it real, memes quotes, real quotes. Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love. Keep it real, keep it real.

They Will Follow You Around In The Sun And Leave You In The Dark.


So just be yourself, love yourself for who you are and just keep going. But that’s life, just stay strong. “it’s not much we need to be happy:

Copyright ©

close