St Faustina Quotes On Mother Mary

St Faustina Quotes On Mother Mary. No one who can be saved or redeemed but through thee, o mother of god; Mary the mother of mercy our blessed mother also appeared and spoke to saint faustina saying, i am not only the queen of heaven, but also the mother of mercy and your mother.

Quotes About Virgin Mary. QuotesGram
Quotes About Virgin Mary. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

After it will come the day of justice. She came from a poor family that struggled during the years of world war i. On 1st may 1933 the day of her perpetual vows, saint faustina addressed mary and prayed:

Through Suffering The Soul Becomes Like The Savior;


Oh, how terrible is that day! No one who can be saved or redeemed but through thee, o mother of god; And faustina will really obey her â€" for faustina, mary was the mother, as well as the spiritual teacher, the master,†said sister gaudia.

Only Light Of My Soul, Enlighten Me.


343 true love is measured by the thermometer of suffering. Even if all things were to conspire against me, and even if the ground were to give way under my feet, i would be at peace close to your heart. O lord, sometimes you lift me up to the brightness of visions, and then again you plunge me into the darkness of night and the abyss of my nothingness, and my soul feels as if it were alone in the wilderness.

O Mother, Virgin â€" Most Beautiful Lily.


In suffering love becomes crystallized; In a flash i recalled the whole ocean of graces that had been given me. I desire to reflect your

“…You Have To Speak To The World About His Great Mercy And Prepare The World For The Second Coming Of Him Who Will Come, Not As A Merciful Savior, But As A Just Judge.


I am mother to you all, thanks to the unfathomable mercy of god. I entered the chapel for a moment and joy filled my soul. “mary will respond as a real mother does taking care of her children.

Faustina “Never Be Afraid Of Loving The Blessed Virgin Too Much.


O mary, my dearest mother, guide my whole life in such a way that it will. Faustina was using the metaphor of motherhood to emphasize for us the feminine perfections of compassion and tenderness that we find in the heart of jesus. Faustina and the imitation of mary

Copyright ©

close