Praying For You Sister Quotes

Praying For You Sister Quotes. Please direct, guide, and protect her in all that she does. I think and pray for you daily.

A Prayer For My Sister
A Prayer For My Sister from www.theodysseyonline.com

Your memory is the only thing that’s giving me strength, dear sister. Give them opportunities for laughter and to grow closer to you. In the name of jesus, amen.

“God Speaks To Those Who Take Time To Listen, And He Listens To Those Who Take Time To Pray.†48.


It feels great to have wonderful people behind you, pushing and praying for you. Continually pray for your sister, sharpen one another, be thankful, and love them. • we are all thinking of you, praying for you, and interceding on your behalf;

These Everyday Prayer For My Sister Quotes Are Awesome To Use.


“prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.†george […] Happy birthday to my beautiful sister. May these quotes inspire you to pray.

My Name May Be A Secret, But You’re In My Thoughts And Prayers Thinking Of You And Asking Our Heavenly Father To Hold You Close And Show You His Love.


For it is the life of the soul.†47. Take it to god before you take it to anyone else.†46. I’m just very sad for the loss of my sister.

I Pray For You Quotes.


That the lord brings you strength, peace, and comfort at heart, though these difficult times. Yea put one foot in. #1 to you, my sister, i’d like to thank you.

I Think And Pray For You Daily.


I thank everyone for this. There are so many al anon fans and friends who have shown me wonderful love, prayers, thoughts! • i didn’t have the chance to get to know your sister as i’d like to have, but i do know that she meant a lot to you.

Copyright ©

close