Proud Of Your Son Quotes

Proud Of Your Son Quotes. Proud of my son quotes and sayings. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace.

Proud Of You Son Quotes. QuotesGram
Proud Of You Son Quotes. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

Proud of you quotes that will make your day Give me the money that has been spent in war and i will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. My son has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, seen me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, cheered me up, kept me on my toes, and at times driven me crazy, but my son is a promise that i will have a friend forever!

There Is An Endearing Tenderness In The Love Of A Mother To A Son That Transcends All Other Affections Of The Heart.


It makes me so proud knowing that you are my son. We shall go to our graves feeling proud of you, son. “no matter how much i tell my son i love him, i always love him more than that.†.

You’ve Been My Best Friend For Years, And Now, I’m Thanking You For Restoring Peace And Love Into My Life.


Until you have a son of your own, you will never know what that means. I’m very proud of my children; Quotes that show how proud you are to be your children’s mom.

I Will Always Need My Son, No Matter What Age I Am.


“i may not be perfect, but when i look at my son i know that i got something in my life perfectly right.†. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace. I love you now and forever.

It Is The Purest Love, Unconditional And True.


“there is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.†It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake. May god give you the strength to fight all odds in life.

“You Are The Strongest, Kindest Boy I Know.†.


“son, your laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.†. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Proud of you quotes that will make your day

Copyright ©

close