You Are The True Love Of My Life Quotes

You Are The True Love Of My Life Quotes. True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on. “love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending.

i define me You are the Love of my Life
i define me You are the Love of my Life from heidilamberton.blogspot.com

I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. ‘you are the sun in my day, the moon in my night, the spring in my step, the beat in my heart, the love of my life. You are the best thing that happened to me.

#35 You And I Are Magnetic.


I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you so much. This is for the love of my life, the queen of my world.

I Feel So Loved And Cared For.


I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. #10 to my one and only. I always thank god for giving me such an amazing gift, you, my love.

I Will Always Love You, My Love.


My heart is always right about you and that’s why i’ll only love you to the end of time. I will love you forever for you are food to my soul, you warm my heart and you are my dream come true! You are the best thing that happened to me.

True Love Is Not How You Forgive, But How You Forget, Not What You See But What You Feel, Not How You Listen But How You Understand, And Not How You Let Go But How You Hold On.


You are the love of my life. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you quotes for him or her.

You Have Changed My Life And Made Me Feel So Good.


You need to know what goes on in my mind when it focuses on you, sweetheart. We have different polarities, but we are drawn to each other with an inexplicable force that cannot be separated. You are showed me what love is for you are my dream come true.

Copyright ©

close