Hard Working Female Quotes

Hard Working Female Quotes. There's no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. If you want to be a hard working person, you must learn to take a passion and value in your work.

I control my destiny Hard working woman quotes, Working
I control my destiny Hard working woman quotes, Working from www.pinterest.com

Sometimes doing the best we can, even if not perfect, is what sets us up for success in our next venture. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; Independent hard working woman quotes.

Caio Christofoli Always Aim High, Work Hard, And Care Deeply About What You Believe In.


“all the people who knock me down only inspire me to do better.†â€"selena gomez. Money only impresses lazy girls. When a woman works hard, a man with money is a bonus, not a ladder to upgrade.

It's Like Being A Doctor:


“do not worry about who get the credit or praise of the work done. “for me, being a mother made me a better professional, because coming home every night to my girls reminded me what i was working for. Work until your signature becomes an autograph.

“Get Rid Of The Guilt.when You're At One Place, Don't Feel Bad That You're Not At Work;


They are ferocious, passionate, courageous, and resilient all at the same time. “a woman who has run a home can run a country.†. “dreams are lovely but they are dreams.

“ I Love To See A Young Girl Go Out And Grab The World By The Lapels.


Motivation quotes for working hard. The truth about how hard you work will always come out. Consistent hard work leads to success.

These Working Women Quotes Are Full Of Wisdom That Will Motivate You To Give Your All In Everything You Do, May It Be In The Office Or Your Household.


Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. 100 motivational quotes on dream goal and future page 10 of 10 102 stay positive work hard make it work quotes work motivational quotes positive quotes. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but a beautiful woman with a brain is an absolutely lethal combination.

Copyright ©

close