Dolly Parton Quotes Funny

Dolly Parton Quotes Funny. The way i see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. “i think everyone should be with who they love.†8.

Dolly Parton Quotes & Sayings (441 Quotations)
Dolly Parton Quotes & Sayings (441 Quotations) from www.picturequotes.com

Seems you hurt me all you can, still i go on loving you. Keep reading for five of her funniest, but be. I don’t kiss nobody’s butt.

“Sometimes My Mouth Is A Little Too Big And A Little Too Open And Sounds Too Much Like A Sailor.†.


It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world. Now you can scroll down to dolly parton quotes below! Funny quotes by dolly parton.

'Find Out Who You Are And Do It On Purpose.', 'If Your Actions Create A Legacy That Inspires Others To Dream More, Learn More, Do More And Become More, Then, You Are An Excellent Leader.', And 'The Way I See It, If You Want The Rainbow, You Gotta Put Up With The Rain!'


Cause it's his problem, not mine. It's part of the act. I tried some that weren’t in the book.

Best Dolly Parton Quotes Sayings.


I'm afraid somebody will recognize me and say, 'oh, did you see dolly? “i think everyone should be with who they love.†8. Best dolly parton quotes sayings.

These Dolly Parton Quotes Will Motivate You.


I always count my blessings more than i count my money. I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because i know i’m not dumb… and i also know that i’m not blonde. “i think everyone should be with who they love.†8.

I Always Joke And Laugh When People Ask Me What’s The Key To My Long Marriage And Lasting Love.


It costs a lot of money to look this cheap. Funny quotes by dolly parton. If i go anywhere, i go in full disguise.

Copyright ©

close