Only You Matter Quotes

Only You Matter Quotes. I wish i could tell you that you matter to me, and i find it hard to show it the way you do. Even when you leave me, i would always say that you were the only person for me.

Cicely Saunders Quote “You matter because you are you
Cicely Saunders Quote “You matter because you are you from quotefancy.com

I'm in a business where no one cares about anything except how well your last collection sold. It doesn’t matter if you believe yourself to be a slow learner, because if you never start, you never get anywhere. I am never not thinking of you.â€

“I Have Friends That Are Super Talented, That Are Far More Talented Than I Am In Certain Areas, But It Just Doesn’t Happen For Them.


Life can only be understood backwards; No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. “i have friends that are super talented, that are far more talented than i am in certain areas, but it just doesn’t happen for them.

Even When I’m Surrounded By The Crowd Of Different People, My Eyes Are Able To See Only You, Because You Are My Everything.


You are the only one for me; If i truly matter to you, you will apologize. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

These Quotes Will Help You Realize That Life Happens, No Matter What.


“today you are you, that is truer than true. We’re in this together, my dear. “you’re wrong, that’s not what makes a shinobi.

You Might Also Like These Deep Quotes Will Change How You See The World.


Sometimes you feel guilty for your success because you know people who deserve it way more.†paul walker. But when you learn to embrace and welcome it, change can inspire you and motivate you to succeed in every single way. “life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.†~ oscar wilde.

If You Do, No Matter What, You Win.†Paul Walker.


I love you no matter what. The awkward moment when you're talking & you realize no one cares about what you're saying anonymous. “i wish i had done everything on earth with you.†â€" f.

Copyright ©

close