I Am Finding Myself Quotes

I Am Finding Myself Quotes. I am trying to find myself. I am one who has seen enough that would make most people's skin crawl.

Marilyn Monroe Quote “I am trying to find myself
Marilyn Monroe Quote “I am trying to find myself from quotefancy.com

I have control over my own sh*t. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes. Not being able to govern events, i govern myself.

There Came A Time When The Risk To Remain Tight In The Bud Was More Painful Than The Risk It Took To Blossom.


Finding myself is what i am seeking and it is seeking myself. One hand i extend into myself, the other toward others. Quotes about me help you to unlock your potential.

“To Be Alone Is To Be Different And To Be Different Is To Be Alone.†.


Some of my embarresing girl ideas have come true. I believe in myself in this world, i want to be many things. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.†.

Maybe Other People Will Try To Limit Me But I Don’t Limit Myself.


I choose to make today amazing. I am one who has seen enough that would make most people's skin crawl. I am trying to find myself.

Due To This, We Have Been Unable To Experience The True Self.


I put myself in the way of things happening, and they happened. I am a lost soul, a naive child. Appreciating the blessings god gave me.

I Just Find Myself Happy With The Simple Things.


Very well put together and very clear for the reader to truly understand. I allow myself to forgive; Marilyn monroe said i restore myself when i'm alone..

Copyright ©

close